Entry into a professional career
With us, you can put everything you learned in your studies into practice. We offer university and college graduates the perfect entry into professional life in one of the most exciting and innovative branches of industry. You won’t be thrown into the deep end. Instead, we will make you fit for microelectronics in corresponding familiarization programs and on-the-job training. We accept applications all year round. Take on the challenge at GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
Our working students are student trainees who support the routine work in the respective departments. They hold a temporary position at GF, where they work maximum 20 hours per week during the semester and maximum 40 hours per week during semester breaks. Working students are paid by the hour according to their level of training, qualifications and practical experience.
A traineeship accompanying one’s studies is a good opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the company and its work environment. The advantages for trainees are clear: the students get to know the company “up close and personal” and know whether they can imagine working there after graduating. The traineeship will be appropriately remunerated.
Or prepare for your working life by doing your diploma, master’s or bachelor’s thesis at GF.
Working in a team of experienced experts, you will conclude your studies competently with a practical orientation.
Remuneration is dependent on level of training, qualifications and practical experience.
This offer is directed in particular at students of the engineering sciences, electrical engineering and computer engineering.
General conditions for student positions:
- Minimum duration 6 months
- You must be enrolled as a student; student positions are not available to diploma holders
- Basic educational knowledge in field of interest is necessary
- Please apply online only.
- Please apply at the earliest about ten weeks before the anticipated commencement date.
- A complete application consists of a cover (motivation) letter, your latest curriculum vitae, your certificate of matriculation and references, if applicable.