RFwave Partner Program
The next leap forward in pervasive connectivity is here, driven by the accelerated rollout of 5G-ready mobile devices and wireless network hardware. This era of real-time hyper connectivity requires higher levels of innovation to support increasingly complex requirements and standards. The RFwave™ partner program from GLOBALFOUNDRIES® (GF®) enables customers and partners to develop differentiated, RF-optimized solutions to take on these challenges and accelerate time to market.
The program leverages the company’s industry-leading RF platforms and roadmap, including FDX™ RF, RF SOI, SiGe and RF CMOS (both mainstream planar and advanced FinFET offerings). It features expert mmWave test and characterization resources, RF-centric design services and IP and EDA solutions from GF and its RFwave partners that enable designers to build innovative products across the growing spectrum of RF applications fueled by 5G rollouts, from AI to IoT.
Bring products to market faster
The RFwave program arms designers with a single entry point to access a plug-and-play catalog of high-quality offerings that have been optimized for RF applications—and that span engineering to production to test services—so they can get their products to market faster.
Design with confidence
Our experts validate RFwave partner offerings with GF semiconductor solutions, offering customers the assurance that the offerings meet the highest standards and giving designers a low-risk, cost- effective path for developing highly optimized, first-time-right RF solutions.
Simplify RF design
The RFwave program eases the challenge of RF design by empowering designers and system architects with a full suite of IP, design enablement tools and resources and characterization and test services developed by RF experts and covering chip to package to board.
Explore the program
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the customer and partner benefits of the RFwave program.
Meet our RFwave partners
- mmWave silicon IP for backhaul, 5G, satellite communications and radar sensors
- ASIC design services for wireless transceivers, radar radios, phased-array antennas, frequency synthesizers and analog front-ends
- ANSYS multiphysics simulation enables chip-package-system (CPS) success in 7nm FinFET, RFIC and 22FDX in AI, 5G, automotive and HPC applications
- Solve physically-coupled design challenges of power, thermal, variability, timing, electromagnetics and reliability across CPS
- Silicon-validated analog/mixed-Signal IP
- Design services including analog design, ASIC design, mask design, characterization, and full turnkey design and supply-chain management
- Learn more
- Highly integrated IoT systems-on-chip comprising front ends, radios, mixed-signal, power management, PHY and modem
- Turnkey best-in-class full-chip RFIC and modem design services for customers' system solutions
- Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fabless IC design center with a focus on Analog/Mixed Signal and RF.
- We provide design services and turnkey solutions from early system specification to qualified silicon, designing LNAs and Switches in 7SW/8SW technologies.
- Spectre® RF Option simulator with GLOBALFOUNDRIES SOI models for fast and accurate RF and noise analysis
- Virtuoso® custom IC platform with GLOBALFOUNDRIES SOI for low noise integration of RF with mixed-signal designs
Since its establishment in 1986, Catena is recognized as the partner of choice for global IC makers in designing wireless connectivity and sensor electronics system solutions created by world-class RF, signal processing and system architecture experts.
Catena is providing full custom IC developments as well as complete system IP for various applications, enabling its customer’s fast time to market. The developments are mainly one chip solutions including RF, Analog, Mixed Signal, Digital Signal Processing, Embedded Cores, Embedded Software and tooling. Contact Catena and check out what we can do in your next Wireless and Sensor project!
- World-class radio/antenna advanced test and characterization facility, electromagnetic simulation and modeling from MHz to THz
- Intelligent mmWave phased array/MIMO integrated circuit, module, antenna, system-in-package, IP and R&D
- CoreHW is your one-stop custom ASIC solution partner
- CoreHW competences cover RF systems; RFIC; analog, mixed signal and digital; RF front-end and antennas
- WaveIntegrity™ is a comprehensive software suite that integrates seamlessly into any customer flow to tackle SLN during digital, analog or RF IP authoring and full system integration, from RTL to tape out
- SiPEX™ accurately models interactions between devices, back-end-of-line, and silicon-on-insulator (SOI) substrates enabling RF front end module designers to fully simulate layout and design changes with accuracy, speed and seamless design flow interoperability
- A total RF, mmWave, digital and mixed-signal test solution provider, from test fixture design, test program development on ATE/ Bench and RF HTOL reliability test to production
- Die processing service: Back grinding, laminate, laser mark, laser grooving, dicing, AOI, singulated wafer probing and T&R with six-side visual inspection
- Characterization, simulations and modeling services for substrates, active and passive devices for analog and RF applications and MEMS, with a special focus on the FEM. Our services cover on-wafer and packaged components testing
- Incize's capabilities include small- and large-signal, wideband, nonlinear and noise behaviors, as well as harsh environment and radiation hardness applications
- RFwave-tailored circuit simulators with tight integration of 3D EM simulation technologies enabling co-simulation of chip level RF circuit blocks, multi-chip and multi-technology modules
- An interoperable IC design platform
- The Calibre nmDRC, Calibre nmLVS, and Calibre xRC tools provide mutual customers with a baseline set of sign-off solutions all of which interface to all major design cockpits
- The Calibre PERC product addresses the increased reliability requirements inherent in automotive and other high-reliability markets
- High Frequency Measurement services up to 110 GHz and Device Modeling
- Projects previously completed for GlobalFoundries include: Noise Characterization of Transistors up to 50 GHz and Noise, S-parameter and IP3 testing of 22nm FD-SOI LNAs over temp up to 40 GHz
- Differentiated memory IP solution targeted at ultra-low power designs, with a complete test and repair solution
- SRAM/RF memory compilers for 45RFSOI process, quick turnaround on ROMs/CAMs/multi-port macros
- IP customization services on silicon-proven microwave front-ends and synthesizers up to mmWave frequencies
- World class transceiver designs for backhaul, 5G, 802.11.* and RADAR applications
- Analog/RF IC EDA suite enabling fast passive modeling and simulation at advanced technology nodes
- Integrated passive devices (IPD) solution enabling system miniaturization for RF front-end module designs